[IRCA] Newfoundland 2013 partial report

Due to the arcane limit of 35 kB per message for the IRCA reflector, I can't attach the report and even if broken into parts it would take too many 35 kb parts.
So: here's a link to the report:
ttps://www.dropbox.com/s/hjok68gn9ocw8j0/NEWFOUNDLAND%202013%20SHORT%20REPORT.pdf?dl=0
As we're still processing files from as far back as 2010, we decided to pull together a short report covering logs from Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay during our Newfoundland 2013 DXpedition.The 48 logs from Argentina are of course a new record for us. There are also a handful of new Uruguayans..

Chuck