From: Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Aug 8, 2015 4:33 pm
Subject: [NRC-AM] BBC on AM 1160 in Berumuda

I dont know if this has ever been logged in the US or how much power it runs, but it appears the Defontes Media Group owned signal which simply rebroadcast BBC World Service programming is off the air.

Checking the VSB Bermuda/Defontes Media Group Facebook page, there's a few posts from early July asking "for the BBC to be brought back, we miss it".

   https://www.facebook.com/pages/DeFontes-Group-VSB-Bermuda/553485991363679

Paul walker

Now accepting Pre-orders for
the