Re: [IRCA] Daytimer KMTL 760 On Late Tonight

I heard it on my bedside Walkman as I was changing gears in preparation for
sleep. KMTL is a quite easy catch late afternoons because of its 10kw ND
signal, clear channel frequency and no critical hours power restrictions. I
can't recall hearing it at night, though. BTW I just noticed I dated this
reception 11/3/15; I of course meant 8/3/15.I have no idea where that date
came from!
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison WI