Re: [IRCA] Eldon Luoma passed away at 64

Ontario CA? Or Canada? Recognize his name but never met up with him. That's too young - my condolences.
Heart troubles can sometimes feel like symptoms similar to those of heartburn and acid reflux. When I first had reflux a good number of years ago, my doc very wisely checked out my heart...

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON