Re: [IRCA] CC Radio SW

--- Begin Message ---
And someone just snapped up #2 apparently, I was about to buy one. :( Any suggestions on where I can find a similar or better price-performance radio under $100? ÂAM is most important to me, especially selectivity next to locals. ÂFor example I'd like to be able to hear < 10 ÂV/m signals 10 kHz away from 5000+ mV/m local signals, without any splatter and without the muddy audio that you get when using a 2 kHz or similarly narrow filter. ÂBetter yet if it's the size of the CC Pocket or something like that. :)