Re: [IRCA] Auroral last night?

Nice!

Stuff didn't seem to be propagating well into the Midwest last night so I quit at 0400. I will go listen to 1030 across 0400 and see if any pips are coming thru weakly.

I was very please to ID Argie 1030 here in the March AU when cx were much better.

As you've again seen, the Wellbrook Phased Array is quite an effective antenna system.

73 KAZ 35 miles NW of Chicago