[IRCA] Mostly Mexican MW DX to Enid OK, June 12-18, 2015

--- Begin Message ---
These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also VHF/UHF, sometimes utility, ham, which may be found in several archives without much delay, such as

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page36

All times and dates strictly UT. Rx: mostly DX-398 or PL-880 with internal antenna only; Nissan stock caradio as specified; FRG-7 with E-W longwire as specified

** MEXICO [and non]. 710.0, June 17 at 0551, choral Mexican NA is already playing, ending at 0554 when instead of its ID I hear one from KCMO. Looped southwest, so presumably the usual XEDP, Ciudad Cuauhtémoc, Chihuahua, allegedly 100 watts at night, which either pulled the plug or faded out very quickly. No het, using the on-frequency transmitter tonight. Then I barely hear a recitation in Spanish, sounds like the super-patriotic ``Soy Soldado``, which I have logged from XEDP several times before in 2012, 2013 and 2014 (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 940.0, June 14 at 0601, XEQ, partially copied full ID as ``--- --- AM ... 50 mil watts ... estado de Mexico``, i.e. new identity as `Ke Buena 940 AM` a slogan sorely lacking in originality used all over the United States of Mexico and America; heavy QRM but no het with XEQ on frequency tonight (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** AUSTRALIA. 2485, June 16 at 1115, Aussie M&W chatting, surprised at how well VL8K is coming thru, but no signal at all on 2325 so VL8T is off? Nothing ever on 2310, since VL8A has been stuck on 4835 for a few years, and sounds like same program there tho no attempt to match //. WRTH 2015 page 81 still has VL8A on 2310 at 0830-2130, and on 4835 at 2130-0830 only! (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---