[IRCA] Fort Wayne Convention UPDATE!

(Please distribute to other DXers who might not be on these mailing lists!)

We're now less than a month away from the kickoff of the 2015 DX Convention in Fort Wayne, Indiana, co-sponsored by DecalcoMania, IRCA, NRC and WTFDA - and YOU (yes, YOU!) can still join us.

We'd originally announced a June 10 cutoff for hotel registrations, and we actually ran out of our original block of rooms a day or two before that. But fear not: the good folks at Hall's Guesthouse opened a new block of rooms for us at the same $85 rate, and those rooms will be available for as long as they last.

Registration for the convention itself and the ballgame has been extended to June 26 to account for club bulletin deadlines.

All the details are on the front page of nrcdxas.org, where you can also sign up online.

See you in WOWO-land!