[IRCA] Mostly Mexican MW DX to Enid OK, June 5-11, 2015

--- Begin Message ---
These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also VHF/UHF, sometimes utility, ham, which may be found in several archives without much delay, such as

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page35

All times and dates strictly UT. Rx: mostly DX-398 or PL-880 with internal antenna only; Nissan stock caradio as specified; FRG-7 with E-W longwire as specified

** MEXICO. 600, June 6 at 1100 UT, music other than NA, so probably not in UT -5 zone, fades at 1102 during full ID mentioning Mazatlán, Sinaloa, so XEHW 5/1 kW, ``La Mejor`` as listed by Cantú, IRCA and WRTH but the latter puts it in Rosario. Altho Sinaloa is a hotspot for sunrise skip to here, seems I have only logged this one a couple times before in March and April of 2013, as in DXLDs 13-13 and 13-15.

When I started at 1055 UT today, by the dawn`s earliest light, there were Mexicans on just about every channel at the low end of dial, as Enid SR is 1114 UT, to edge slightly earlier to 1113 UT during the next week (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 700, June 6 at 1105 UT, timecheck for 6:05 on 88.1 FM, just as it`s hit by low rumbling het from another station cutting on the air, presumably XEGD Chihuahua. No 700s are listed with an FM 88.1, but must be XEDKR in Guadalajara, relaying Radio Red out of México DF which *is* also on 88.1 there (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 710, Saturday June 6 at 1115, that preacher in some variant of Low German, who we know comes to us via XEDP, Ciudad Cuauhtémoc, Chihuahua, fading a few minutes later. Mentions Hermosillo, and sounds like a few English words mixed in (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 1060+, June 7 at 0505, end Mexican NA and immediate full ID for XERDO by SHVA, also XHRDO (?), so apparently this new AM station in Matamoros, Tamaulipas also has an FM dupe; not mentioned in the last Cantú list I preserved from February. Usual low audible het since it`s off-frequency to hi side, and copying in USB helps a lot; simultaneously hearing non-hyped on-frequency announcements from XEEP México DF. Evidently RCC`s KRCN in CO is not cheating with 50 kW day power at the moment (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 1090, June 7 at 0513, pausa en Milenio noticias, dominating channel rather than KAAY or anything else, but bothered by KRLD IBOC, lessened by off-tuning to 1088; so it`s XEAU, 5/0.5 kW in Monterrey NL with TV soundtrack (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---