Re: [IRCA] C.Crane Twin Coil Ferrite(R) AM Antenna Signal Booster - any good?

Hi Eric.

A C. Crane Twin Ferrite connected to an Eton E1 is my favourite combination for DXing from quieter sites away from home. It also would be my main antenna at home if I ever lost my fence-mounted Wellbrook loops.

Brian
Victoria, BC