[IRCA] NEW LOGS!

I logged 2 new to me AM stations tonight!

KLTX 1390 Long Beach/Los Angeles, California
1:52AM June 8th, 2015

Heard music on 1390khz getting severe splatter from KQMS 1400's tower only
2 miles east from my location. At times, 1390 would pop up into the clear.
I heard a male in spanish mention "Radio Nueva Vida..." and "uno mimento".
More music was heard  then around the top of the hour, I beeeive I heard
them giving out contact information.

At times, the splatter from KQMS was pretty bad.. I extracted a few clips
from my 10 minute recording and pieced them together here. When you hear
audio fade down then back up, that's one clip going into a different clip.

KLTX Reception:
http://www.onairdj.com/kltx.mp3

KHTS 1220 Canyon County/Santa Clarita, California
1:20AM June 8th, 2015

I heard what sounded like Adult contemporary/Hot Adult contemporary music
on 1220khz. It was getting buried by splash over from KLXR 1230, only 2
miles south of me. At times, the music would peak through the splatter and
be very loud for a few seconds.  I heard a commercial break playing and
about the only word I made out was "California".

When you hear audio fade down then back up, that's one clip going into a
different clip

KHTS Reception:
http://www.onairdj.com/khts.mp3

I am in Redding, CA about 550 miles north of the KLTX transmitter site in
Compton, CA (north of Long Beach) and about 500 miles north of the KHTS
transmitter site in Santa Clarita, CA

I used a Sangean ATS 909X and H800 Skymatch Active Antenna.

Paul Walker