Re: [IRCA] DXing the Western US [ Grandpa, DON'T Tell Me About the Good Ole Days ]

Mark,

Wow--I had never seen the radio-timetraveler.blogspot.com site until today. How did I miss it!! Can't wait to download these, and start working out a game plan.

Since you obviously know a lot more about Google Earth than I, I can't help but wonder if it's possible to overlay real-time grayline maps with your maps for antenna patterns, ground conductivity, etc? That would be like Geoclock on steroids!

Mark---everyone in the hobby should be grateful for the effort you've put into this. Yeoman's work to be sure!

--
73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
Maylene, AL
EM63

Member NRC, IRCA, & Medium Wave DX Circle
Former CPC Chairman for NRC/IRCA

Elad FDM-S2 SDR, SDR-IQ,Funcube Pro, Wellbrooke ALA-1530+ loop, Clifton Lab Active Whip,
Quantum Phaser, Kiwa Loop, Palstar MW Pre-Selector