[IRCA] GeoClock Western US DX

I may be the only guy in the world who enjoys DXing domestic stations in the Western US. Not to say that I'll pass on a New England station, or TA signal, but my main thrill are those "K" call stations.

Russ Edmunds was kind enough to share some maps he made in Geoclock, showing sunrise (SR) and (SS) times for target stations in the Northeast. (Thanks Russ!)

Now I'm wondering if Russ, Gary, or other users of Geoclock might have some files they could share of the Western US? I'd love to see how other DX'ers have created these target maps, and start exploring how they can help my DXing. I'd be very grateful.

For what it's worth, I agree with Russ about the software. DX Atlas and similar tools are not nearly as useful for MW DX'ers. And propagation tools don't address conditions below 1.8 MHz well or at all.