Re: [IRCA] GeoClock

Yes....sort of my point, Larry. One can assure the masses all one likes that "all you need is to have version 9.xxx installed", but the freebie is version 8.2, and that seems to be all that's available now.

Maybe you'll need to ask one of those who already own it to get a copy. Or, run XP in a virtual machine; that's been useful for other orphan software.

I guess this might help answer Eric's original question though, so all the sound and fury has been to a good end.

best wishes,

Nick