Re: [IRCA] GeoClock

I sort of recall my late 90s version of Geoclock not working on my 64 bit Win7 PC, which prompted me to upgrade last year. I think the older versions of Geoclock may be incompatible with newer versions of Windows.

Bruce

On 5/20/2015 21:00, Chuck Hutton wrote:
GeoClock, like other 32 bit programs, will run on 64 bit machines. It runs fine here on my 64 bit I7 machines with Win 7.
There must be some other factor involved.....
Chuck

Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 03:54:46 +0000
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: nhp@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] GeoClock

The price seems right Eric, but the freebie may not contain the extra
maps that the licensed copy had.   Mind you, my old version doesn't
run on this 64 bit computer, so I guess you're welcome to my maps,
hi, as I don't seem to be able to use them.

Otherwise, I can't be too helpful as I've been using DX Atlas for the
last number of years (http://www.dxatlas.com/).  That costs US$30
though, though there is a 30 day trial.

best wishes,

Nick