[IRCA] 3 new tonight

--- Begin Message ---
Continued to play with the SDR-IQ and Wellbrook loop tonight. USB and LSB options make hearing stations next to locals quite possible, grateful for that, hi!!

Logged 3 stations.
700 - KXLX, Airway Heights, WA at 2118 w/Mariner game (new)890 - KYWN, Meridian, ID at 2245, ID between SS mx (new)
910 - KMTT, Vancouver, WA ID at 2300 mentioning CBS sportsÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ (call change - which I count as new)
Still no clue on the E/W Emergency broadcast station on 540 earlier tonight with generic message. Presume in WA but TIS list doesn't show anything that makes sense!! Guess I need to start an update of the list, hi!
ÂPhil Bytheway
Seattle WA

--- End Message ---