[IRCA] ELAD Recordings..1 NEW AM and 1 NEW FM Logged………

Hi Guys:

  I'm still recording DX a lot faster than I can listen to it!!! Too busy outside with yard work right now…..…but I can save the recordings for when I'm done and things slow down. I did manage to listen to a few recordings however, and bagged a New Station on AM and Manually logged a New FM Station as well on the ELAD.  Details below……

Receiver ………………………ELAD FDM-S2 SDR.

Antenna ………………………100 Longwire for AM and APS-14, 14 Element Beam @ 50 Feet for FM.

73…………….ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

101.5  CKMO  Orangeville, ONTARIO  May/06/15  0745 EDT    EE    VG
New Station on the Air
"101.5 MY-FM Weather" by Male DJ @ 0745 EDT. Into Light Rock/Pop Music.
"MY-FM" IDs. Tx to Listener on Phone and Station Promo.

NEW STN                                      625 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1310  WTZN  Troy, PA.   May/01/15  0557 EDT        EE     FAIR
Beatles Song @ 0557-0600 EDT. ID by Male DJ @ 0600 EDT as "Golden Oldies - 24/7
on AM 1310 WTZN - Troy and 1550 WTTC - Towanda". Into Byrds "Turn, Turn, Turn".

NEW STN                                      1 KW/72 Watts Nights
ROSS, ON.
1050  WTKA  Ann Arbor, MICHIGAN  May/01/15  0600 EDT     EE    GOOD
ID as "This is the Official Voice of the University of Michigan - Sports Talk
1050 WTKA - Ann Arbor, a Cumulus Station" @ 0600 EDT.
"University of Michigan" Yelled Out into Sports Talk.

RELOG     Not heard in a Long Time!!              10 KW/500 Watts Nights
ROSS, ON.
1520  WTHE  Mineola, NEW YORK   April/30/15   2200 EDT     EE   GOOD
ID by Male DJ @ 2200 EDT as "New York's First Gospel Station - 1520 Mineola, NY,
and on the web radio WTHE1520am.com". Into Gospel Music 2201 EDT.
Over WWKB Buffalo!!

RELOG Not heard in a Long Time!!      1 KW Days
ROSS, ON.