Re: [IRCA] IRCA Convention West

--- Begin Message ---
I'm not sure yet, I might like to go though as long as it isn't too expensive. :) ÂDepending on what's going on, I may consider coming up just for one day, idk yet if I want to spend $ on a motel, and if I do it'd be offsite so I could hopefully get it for under $45/night. ÂAlso another possible factor in my coming, I'd love to meet some DXers who are outside KNX's 0.25mV/m-10% skywave contour. ÂI guess it'd be the wrong time of the year to buy a tower site calendar, but maybe I could see some FSL antennas and hot-rodded ultralights? :) ÂSorry Scott but I don't plan on going to a convention this year that would benefit from flying there. Â(I'm not afraid of planes, just don't want to spend the $ and I'm already tentatively thinking of going to another trade (piano technicians guild) convention in Denver in summer but haven't decided yet.)
73, Stephen

     On Friday, April 24, 2015 5:21 PM, Scott Fybush <scott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 On 4/24/2015 4:01 PM, Mike Sanburn wrote:
> I want to take an informal poll and ask of the people on this list,
> who is planning on attending the IRCA West Convention in Torrance
> this September? I know it is still early but so far we have received
> no registrations or reservations which makes a host very nervous. 73
> Ms

And while we're at it, it would be helpful to me to have some heads-up
on who from IRCA is planning to be at the joint Fort Wayne convention,
July 10-12...

--- End Message ---