[IRCA] Mostly Mexican MW DX to Enid OK, April 17-23, 2015

--- Begin Message ---
These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also VHF/UHF, sometimes utility, ham, which may be found in several archives without much delay, such as

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page33

All times and dates strictly UT. Rx: mostly DX-398 or PL-880 with internal antenna only; Nissan stock caradio as specified; FRG-7 with E-W longwire as specified

** MEXICO. 710-, April 21 at 0620 UT, no modulation but LAH is audible from NE/SW, presumed usual variant XEDP Ciudad Cuauhtémoc, Chihuahua, which someone measured on 709.865 as of last August (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 730, April 20 at 0619 UT, surprised to hear the NA playing, orchestral version, looping westward, a bit late after local midnight if from the UT-6 zone. 730 is normally dominated by XEHB, 50/1 kW, Hidalgo del Parral, Chihuahua, so I am even more surprised to hear an ID following for XHSOS FM 97.3 y XESOS AM 730, 25 kW (which is the FM power, AM listed as 2000/300 watts!, 24h), ``La Ranchera de Agua Prieta``, and into such music. No sign of XEHB, off now? XESOS is stronger than 100/100 kW XEX from the south. Agua Prieta, Sonora, is the border town across from Douglas in the SE corner of AZ, so in UT -7 zone, playing anthem at 11:18 pm local. On a Sunday night, maybe skewed by `La Hora Nacional`, which might have aired at 10 pm local, after which some stations patriotically play the NA rather than (or in addition to?) at midnite.

730, April 21 at 0621 UT, rechecking 24+ hours later, no NA, but ``La Ranchera`` ID with a ``siete`` in a frequency, loops west, and again no sign of XEHB, Ke Buena. Its nominal hours in the IRCA Log are only 13-01 UT, but seems I have heard it later (Glenn Hauser, OK, WORLD OF RADIO 1770, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---