Re: [IRCA] Norway to end FM broadcasting by 2017

I wonder how much of Europe is into DAB that much? I do know the wifi radio is loaded with hundreds on European radio stations, mostly FM. Tuning across the London dial is amazing. Each little town has their own stations. Plus there are BBC outlets everywhere.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager