Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1050 Unidentified Spanish

--- Begin Message ---
Spanish spelling and pronunciation are extremely regular, making it the `easiest` of foreign languages for us to learn. Once you know the system, you can copy with good accuracy anything in Spanish even if you don`t understand it.

The IRCA Mexican Log (annual, but now in need of a new editor) has A Quick Guide to the Spanish Language, written years ago by Bill Hardy. I quibble with a number of details, but it could get you started.

Glenn Hauser