Re: [IRCA] TWR Bonaire "Power Up Project"

I have flown across country with an ULR (provided by Gary Debock...) and
listened to FM "Coast to Coast" from 35 thousand feet...
Pretty interesting hearing so many stations from so many states in one day.

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and