Re: [IRCA] Enquire about radio listening (Moving deadline)

--- Begin Message ---
Dario, feel free to check out https://www.facebook.com/groups/509246815818550/ and post your request in it. Quite a few non-USA DX'er's are in this group, which I moderate -Paul Swearingen, Topeka

-----Original Message-----
From: Dario <dario_gabrielli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: irca <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Apr 16, 2015 12:08 pm
Subject: [IRCA] Enquire about radio listening (Moving deadline)

Dear friend My name is Dario and I live in the north of Italy.

I like
listen to radio station of around the world with my two receiver
DEGEN 1129 and
SANGEAN ATS 909. I like listen to radio that broadcast in
Italian, English and
Spanish and every months I write regularly to 4 or
5 radio stations

  With
this message I want readers to know that in these days I prepared
a survey to
know what people want to read in Dx journals or magazines,
so if someone wants
participate they can write to me to receive the
questions so I ask you if
please you can publicize this event in your DX
Bulletin and DX program

Remember the deadline is move on May 10th, 2015. If you are interested

please
contact:

  dario.gabrielli64@xxxxxxxxx

Hoping in your news I say