Re: [IRCA] KCKQ

For me in AZ anyway, it's always worth checking for a parallel with 5025
kHz for Rebelde when I hear SS on 1180, 1620, and 670 (in order of
likelihood).  And 530, which Rebelde shares with Radio Enciclopedia, for a
frequent Cuban two-fer.  I don't have a local 1180, so Rebelde is in about
as often as KOFI and KERN.  The only Mexican I've logged so far on 1180 is
XEUBS out of Baja Sur; I almost never get anything from Mexico City.

Brian