[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 11 April 2015

My results (or lack thereof) were very similar to what Bruce reported, with only the wispy stations being diferent. Yesterday was almost a shutout, with only a poor-fair VOA signal on 1575 providing any audio. Today there was nil from Asia, with only 684 and 702 having very faint audio. 702 I could determine was a woman talking, which wasn't // the country music on the ABC Sydney webstream so I'm presuming it was New Zealand, as was likely the case on 684. In both cases I'm sure 99.9% of the general population would have claimed there was no station there at all. (but we DXers know differently!)

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB