Re: [IRCA] UNID on 1050 Khz last nightâ..Any Ideas???

I wonder if that "..General Media" is "American General Media" which owns
stations in the West and Southwestern Us.. but I can't find a 1050 on their
list of stations.

Could it be CJNB North Battleford, Saskatchewan?

Do you have a recording of this?

Paul