Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Opening to Mexico City

I would recognize those KNLV and KBRB logs.. i never worked at KBRB but
listen/listened to them alot.. and i did work at KNLV.

If you ever need to confirm what you got was KNLV, they are pretty friendly
folks and if you go to their website at kbrbradio.com and email their
engineer and the owner, one of them will usually get back to you.  They did
the two times I emailed them.

Paul