[IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 4-6

Hello All,

Like Nigel I had someÂreception from several Asian big guns this morning, withÂgood signals briefly from 594 and 1566 on both the low and high band. The sunrise enhancement from 1310-1320 was primarily a low band show, however,Âwith 594-JOAKÂquite a bit stronger than anything else.

Around my 1300 start time the high band had the edge, with 1566-HLAZ having good peaks, and 1503, 1575 and 1593 all managing weak audio in and out. 972-HLCA and 1134-KBSÂwere also around with fair signals in the Portland and Vancouver splatter, and the low band Japanese big guns on 594, 693 and 747 were in and out of the noise. Increasing daylight around 1310 boosted 594-JOAK and 693-JOAB up to good peaks, while 603-HLSA's deep voiced male made a ghostly appearance before sinking back into oblivion at 1313. On the other hand 594-JOAK stuck around at a steady good level for about 10 minutes,Âwhile the other TP's sunk into anemia. All the Asian signals had crashed by 1330, though, with the high band propagation failing toÂkeep up with that of theÂlow bandÂas daylight increased. At least some of the TP signals had some vitality, however-- unlike a pretty dreary weekend.

594Â JOAKÂÂ Tokyo, JapanÂÂ Japanese male conversation at a good level at 1322
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/6ntzemdc8q4fm6z/594-JOAK-1322z040615CCSW.MP3 ÂÂ

1566Â HLAZÂÂ Jeju, S. KoreaÂÂ Japanese Christian service with a brief good peak at 1259
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/nkf2wcm5ksnef1w/1566-HLAZ-1259z040615CCSW.MP3 Â

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)
7.5" loopstick C.Crane Skywave Ultralight +
17" FSL antenna

(Heading to Ocean Shores, WA, tomorrow for a two day visit-- not my first choice :-)