Re: [IRCA] New to list

Welcome, Stan.  Glad to have you on the list.  The night time powers you
see listed for those stations MAY or MAY NOT be accurate in actual
practice. It leads to considerable discussion on this list whether some
stations actually turn down their power at night!   We even see daytime
only operations sometimes running at night, usually due to the primary
station being on FM, and someone at the station forgetting to turn off the
AM at sundown.  Also, at 6:00 AM, some stations have PSSA authorization to
run a little more power than at night, but not full day power.  Jim
Renfrew, Clarendon NY