[IRCA] 1560 XEMAS Salamanca Mexico

I've a rather welcome addition to my logbook thanks to a Mexican DXer who frequents the WTFDA Forums bulletin board.
On Feb 26, with 1560 WQEW NYC off, I snagged a few second of talk before music. It seemed Spanish, but I wasn't able to make out more than something sounding to me like AM (AM'eh).
The DXer listened to the clip and pointed me to XEMAS in Salamanca, Guanajuato.
"At 00:06 there is a female voice saying '107.9 FM' in Spanish. That's because both stations (107.9 FM in Irapuato, Guanajuato) are WE! Radio (not as pronoun "we", instead it's like "doh-ble oo, eh" from XEWE-AM, now XHWE-FM), and at 00:08 you can hear a spot from a political party called 'Movimiento Ciudadano'.
He pointed me to an extended version of that spot, saying the verse I had on my clip starts at 00:36 of the clip on You Tube.
I listened to the You Tube clip and the music on that and on my audio clip is indeed a match. The You Tube clip is at www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui66RwcCj5o
I then went to XEMAS' web site and live stream. It indeed IDs as We radio, phonetically as above, and a few minutes after logging into the stream the same political party spot played, with the same sampling of music I heard Feb 26.
I can make out enough of the 'We' that I'm satisfied. I can also make out the .9 FM" of the "107.9" that precedes it. I'd call this one of my most "barely made it" loggings.
This station used to go by Ke Buena, at least per my 2014 WRTH (my 2015 WRTH is at Burnt River, I'm in Toronto).
I've quite a few hours more of 1560 recordings to go through, so maybe more goodies will pop up. At 1KW day/250w night I suspect this is as much of XEMAS as I'm ever likely to hear. I am curious if any of you have logged it, either in North America or in Europe.
You can hear my audio clip and the various comments posted at:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?9584
Saul ChernosBurnt River ON