[IRCA] Arizona TP March 16th

Most people beat me to it this time (back to work this week after being off
last week), but my experience was pretty much the same.  Conditions were
decent, but down a bit from yesterday.

The low-band Japanese powerhouses were stronger during the 12UT hour, with
some intelligible English lessons from 774 (best around 1255UT), but did
not catch audio from 747.  The high-band was better during the first half
of the 13UT hour, with 1566-HLAZ doing pretty well but very fade-y at times
with fair audio to inaudible and back in a few seconds.

I spent more time than usual during the 1200UT hour at 972 (presumed HLCA
from Korea) and had intermittent fair audio from 1225-1235UT.  This was
better than yesterday, but I think only because I tuned my loop here
earlier instead of focusing near 747/774.  Not much from here after 1240UT.

Fair audio: 774, 972, 1566
Marginal-weak audio: Nothing
Carriers (incomplete): 747, 828, 1314, 1413, 1422, 1557, 1593

Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ
azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx
http://azswdxing.wordpress.com/