[IRCA] March 16 - TP's Victoria B.C. Canada

I was late to the game and only had a few minutes and needed to see what
everyone
has been talking about --

Sure enough: Even at 1415 UTC this morning, 1566 was alive and well and
armchair copy.

Other obvious regulars included 972 and 738khz.

I only had a couple of minutes before jumping in the shower - and this was
the
first sunrise listen I have done since the late Fall! (My bad)

Receiver: A newly borrowed AOR 7030+ from Vancouver area listener Eric
Floden.

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and