Re: [IRCA] KYES

Had them at 1 a.m. Eastern two nights this past week and also at sunset this evening. ÂHad never heard them before March 11.
Niel Wolfish in Toronto

     On Saturday, March 14, 2015 6:15 PM, Nigel Pimblett <nige2730@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Checking SDR recordings for the last couple of nights I've noticed 1180
KYES with a good signal here in Alberta overnight, so apparently
something's amiss there.  I have not noted them previously as a
regular offender, so likely a technical problem. Anyone needing KYES
should have a listen tonight in case it happens again.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta (though currently in Lamont, AB)