[IRCA] 1350khz-A NEW STATION

Spinning the dial here in Redding, CA using my Sangean ATS 909X and I
logged a new one!

Signal was fairly weak but steady, yet fighting with something else. Heard
3 country tunes back to back to back with no liner, but at 5:59, the
station suddenly disappeared in the middle of a song.

It would appear this is KRLC 1350 Lewiston, ID and I caught them just
before they went from 5kw non directional to their 1kw 2 tower night signal
(Sunset/power down time for them in March is 6pm!)

Redding, CA to lewiston, ID is about 600 miles.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com