[IRCA] CCrane is Disrupting the Marketplace!!

Here's a great offer from our friends at CCrane Radio! I just ordered 3 of the CCBuds for less than the regular cost of 1!! Coolness!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Viva La Audio!
Nobody should have to pay a lot of money for quality audio! It's shameful what you have to pay for great earphones. For a limited time we are offering three of our best earbuds at some ridiculous prices.

Buy 3 or more of the earphones shown below and you'll pay only $3.95 each; you can even mix and match.

Whether you use the CC Bud Earphones for talk radio listening, Voz Earbuds for comfort or you want the noise reducing Voz-P Premium Wooden Earphones, you'll experience audio the way it's meant to sound.

Also check out our new blog post here on "Earbud Safety - How to Prevent Ear Damage".

Your discount will be applied in the shopping cart before check out. Offer ends March 10, 2015 at 11:59pm PST. Cannot be combined with any other offers.

CC Buds Earphones

Tuned for voice rendition; great for talk radio listening and maximum comfort.
Regular Price: $12.95

Voz Earbuds

Enjoy richness with every music note and the clarity
of full stereo sound.
Regular Price: $9.95

Voz-P Wooden Earphones

Experience everything from full, rich bass to bright shimmering music tones.
Regular Price: $9.95