[IRCA] Look what we're doing to Radio Heritage!

February 27 2015
www.radioheritage.net

Big News
________

Hi..this week we have big news. www.radioheritage.net/story366.asp
has full details. While you're there, you'll find new features, new
Radio Guides, and more information about some of our 10th anniversary
changes. Enjoy.

Volunteer team and supporters
Radio Heritage Foundation
'Keeping our Memorable Radio Safe'

Email PW7 to be removed from this mailing list and allow 15
working days to be manually removed. Thanks for financially
supporting us as we continue this exciting journey together.
Just $1,191.44 now needed by tomorrow!
Your help to reach this target will let us meet our operational
costs so far this year.
For full details see www.radioheritage.net today.