Re: [IRCA] 1560 KLNG

i think post sunset authorities are from sunset to 2 hours after.. not the
same time every month.  and you may not necessarily find pssa/psra online,
it was issued then rescinded.. stations may have paperwork at the offices
that shows them what they have when it was issued/requested ages ago.

i think.

paul