Re: [IRCA] 1560 early Sunday evening

Thanks, Paul, you make sense.  I was driving in the car at the time, going
through buzzing RF zones.  The CSN was in for about 8 minutes, and then the
WSBV SSB and sign-off, but there was not a seamless segue from one to the
other.  White fundamentalism doesn't really fit a Black Gospel music
station either.  Thanks.

The "Live and let Die" UNID, then Black Magic Woman, led to a WKDO ID, then
Hotel California.

Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY