[IRCA] Finally, WSBV 1560

Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY

1743   1560   WSBV   VA   South Boston - series of ads for South Boston,
Gospel music.  This must be the station I reported several times over the
last few days as "R&B".  Having seen so many others report it I was worried
that this one that got away from me.  I have over 40 stations logged on
1560 from here.  Other top channels here are 1580, 1570, 1550, and 1590.