Re: [IRCA] 1560 this evening

--- Begin Message ---
Jim:
Barry's site has 'em listed as "oldies/rock." They were certainly roaring in between 2005 and 2015, first w/a song I'd never heard,, then, "The music that made the movies great," & into "Yellow Submarine," followed by, "The Oldies Channel," ID, no calls noted. Was mixing w/BKB from Canton, IL.
73David