Re: [IRCA] 1560 @ 1730est

So what was the R&B station that I heard?  It sure sounded like the R&B
IDed as WTNS.

You get double credit for the new Venezuelan I logged last night.  Not only
for announcing the absence of WQEW, but also for getting Allesandro to ID
it.  I thought my "Radio Nacional de Venezuela" was a Cuban shortwave image
of some kind.  Now I'm going to claim it.  Jim