[IRCA] 2 NEW Stations for the ULTRALIGHT LOG last night!!

Hi Guys:

 With WQEW 1560 New York off the air last, I was able to log a NEW Station on 1560 kHz for the ULR LOG! Also bagged another New one on 1590 Khz……Been a long time since I heard 2 New Ones on the ULR's in the same night!!

RADIO USED…………………….SONY SRF-T615 Ultralight BAREFOOT.

73…….ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1560  WKDO  Liberty, KENTUCKY  Feb/17/15  1935 EST     EE      GOOD
Almost Oldies Music like "Eye of the Tiger", "3 Times a Lady" by Lionel Ritchie,
"It's so Easy" by Linda Ronstadt and "Teach your Children" by Steven Sills.
IDs as "We're playing the Good Stuff from THE VAULT on 1560 AM WKDO".
Also ID as "Unlocking the Hits every hour on THE VAULT 1560 WKDO".
ON Late??? Or Critical Hours Permission perhaps??

NEW STN OVERALL LOG and NEW ULR # 1084 Heard.    1 KW Days
ROSS, ON.
1590  WKTP  Jonesborough, TENNESSEE  Feb/18/15  0247 EST   EE    GOOD
ID as "This is ESPN - TRI CITIES". @ 0247 EST. Also ESPN Promos. Sports Talk.
Lots os ESPN IDs.

RELOG but NEW CALLS for OVERALL LOG   - EX WJSO
and NEW ULR # 1085 Heard    5 KW
ROSS, ON.
1560  WBYS  Canton, ILLINOIS  Feb/17/15  2000 EST    EE    FAIR
Local Highschool Girl's Basketball Game @ 2000 EST.
Ads @ 2004 EST. Signal Building by 2018 EST. Local Pizza Ad @ 2018 EST.
Phone # 687-1127. Mentioned "Lakewood playing the # 1 Seed".
Also // to the Live Webfeed.
A Nice Catch no matter which power they were using!!

RELOG for both Overall and ULR Log           250/8 Watts
ROSS, ON.