[IRCA] KEWI 690 AR logged in IL tonight

Lots of Arkadelphia ads and a one for Hot Springs had me wondering.."huh what is this often o/ SK's FF CBC pest". Hourly ID has KEWI calls and Malvern ment along with a few other stations that I couldn't copy all the calls on.  New here.  Good things happen when you can get rid of pests like CKGM. My terminations are good enough that I usually can't tell that they are on the air.  73 KAZ 35 miles NW of Chicago