[IRCA] Headphones

Thank you to the many of you who offered input. It was useful to know, when shopping around, the names of some brands and models that have proven up to the job for DXers.
I opted in the  end for Sennheiser HD202.
I opted against noise cancellation, deciding it might not be optimal for the weakest of weak signals. The HD202 seems like it will cover my ears well. A few options I also had on my A-list, per your responses, were not available. I got the HD202 for $60.
They'll certainly be good enough for immediate use ... I needed something right away as my other 'good' ones broke, and I don't always want to use the various cheapies I've accumulated over the years - good when I'm alone but not when people are talking, watching TV or listening to music. I needed a good pair for noisier times.
I'll see how these perform and likely continue to shop around for DXpedition-quality ones if need be. I'll also get an extra pair or two -- better or otherwise -- as back-ups.
Advice appreciated...thanks!

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON