[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 13 Feb 2015

It's been a bit of an odd week here, with every second day being terrible, followed by a much better one. Today, as Gary noted, was one of the better ones, and a big step up from yesterday. The quality audio was at the top end, but at least I heard something at the bottom end too:

567	unID	Traces of audio at 1428, almost certainly Japan

594	JOAK, Japan    Traces of woman in Japanese at 1428

693     JOAB, Japan    Traces of audio at 1428

972     HLCA, Korea      Poor, with man in Korean at 1427

1566 HLAZ, Korea Fair at 1420 tune-in, and at a solid good level by 1432, perhaps its best level of 2015.

1575    VOA, Thailand   Fair level at 1420, but faded out early around 1430.

1593	NHK2, Japan	Poor to fair with woman in Japanese at 1428

First time I've had Japan on 1593 in 2015, no sign of China. Strongest carriers were on 747, 1386 and 1602. For some reason 774 wasn't doing much today.

If my trend continues, tomorrow will be a good morning for sleeping!

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta