Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 15:42:22 -0500
From: wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] Could I have logged 1490 Saskatchewan from ON?

Given what I've seen from your location, I would say that it's conceivable, but the time of day strongly suggests a
re-broadcast of some kind - possibly from CJSN, possibly not. Based on that I can't say it's conclusive.
Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (2) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 2);
modified Sony ICF2010 w/APS9B @ 15';
Grundig G8 w/whip; modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip