Re: [IRCA] KSFN address?

This is an older post but wanted to send an update.

My report to the NRC log address was just returned with a post-it note
saying it's an incorrect address. So someone opened the letter and returned
it. Make a note in your NRC logs.

My report to EDI media's email bounced with the following message:

"Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but it is
also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not have a mail
system running right now.

Your message was not delivered within 4 days and 0 hours.
Host edimedia.com is not responding."

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA