[IRCA] KKXA 1520 Snohomish/Everett, WA

KKXA is fairly normal reception for me here here despite it's
directional pattern, usually the signal is a bit weaker and there's a
spanish station fighting with KXA

Depending on which way the wind is blowing and which way i turn my
raido, it's either a mariachi band or George Strait being heard on
1520

Here's a short video of my reception of KKXA, you don't need to be
logged into facebook or to even have a facebook account to see this
video:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10204471791332277

Enjoy!
Paul Walker