[IRCA] TP DX in Seattle on Jan 27

Reception here was very similar to what Nigel reported in Alberta, and very different from what Gary experienced 40 miles from here. Situation normal:-)

All the DX was at the high end of the dial today. HLAZ was doing quite well at 1400-1415 UT just before I left for work. My subsequent SDR recording showed a weaker signal after that, but it was still the best of the lot. CNR1-1593 was a close second in terms of raw signal, but had too much QRM from my local on 1590.

Everything was gone by about 1530.

GOOD
1566 HLAZ-1566, woman in Chinese best at 1405, also good 1513 w/Chinese announcements

FAIR
1557    Taiwan, Chinese woman 1500, then nonstop songs

POOR
1422    pop music 1525
1593    CNR1 1509 good carrier but major KLFE-1590 splash

CARRIERS
972 1386 1413 1431 1449 1494 1575 1602