[IRCA] 1590 KMIC Radio Aleluya

First, thanks to all on the various lists that answered my query as to the whereabouts of Houston's Radio Disney station - KMIC 1590. The info everybody provided turned out to be spot on!

If you haven't heard by now, Houston has a new Hispanic Gospel station! Tune to 1590 kHz and you will hear "Radio Aleluya, 1590 KMIC." I downloaded the Aleluya Broadcasting Network (ABN) app to my iPhone, but it doesn't have the KMIC stream added to it yet.

One of the ABN webpages that has the coverage maps for their stations is
http://radioaleluya.org/

73 & Good DX,

Steve Ponder, N5WBI
Houston, TX